The Revenge #4 - RaidCall Dota 2 Cup
Posted 2012-12-27 ANdre_
The Revenge #4 - RaidCall Dota 2 Cup
So far Fnatic have hosted many tournaments in 2012, and there is no better way to close the year than with a successful franchise, the Dota 2 cup! Dota 2 is one of the most anticipated upcoming eSports titles, and we want to share our love towards the game with all of you by hosting the Revenge cup which will be open to everyone who wants to compete! The cup will be streamed in English and Russian language. Up to 64 registered participants will be able to compete in the tournament, with a $500 prize for the winners of the cup.
The meet-up will be set in our RaidCall channel, the group ID is 1337. You will have to download RaidCall on our sponsor's website, register an account and simply join our room in order to find your opponents. The detailed information on everything you need to know in order to properly register and participate in our tournament can be seen below under the Important Information header. Please, in order to ease up the communication and avoid any problems, use your clan tag or name as your nickname on RaidCall, under which your team is registered for the tournament.
The tournament will begin on the 29th of December at 18:00 CET, with the first four rounds being played in a best-of-one format. The semi-finals will be played the next day, on December 30th, starting at 17:00 CET in a best-of-three format and one after another. Afterwards, the grand final will take place, also being played in best-of-three format. In order to help you out with the registration, here is an important thing: The number of players on the team needs to be AT LEAST 5 on the site. The direct link for the registration can be found here. Should you have any problems with the registration, do not hesitate to contact one of our admins, the direct contact can be found in the comments below.
1st Place - $500
Check in: 15:30 - 17:30 CET
Round of 64: 18:00 CET
Round of 32: 19:00 CET
Round of 16: 20:00 CET
Round of 8: 21:00 CET
Semi-finals #1 : 17:00 CET
Semi-finals #2 : 19:30 CET
Grand Finals : 22:00 CET
EU vs USE = EU
EU vs USW = USE
EU vs SEA/AUS = USW
First to join game = Dire
Radiant = First pick
*In Bo3 ( best-of-three ) matches, games will be played on different servers, and admins will arrange everything with the participating players.
Teams have up to 15 minutes to prepare for the game. Should they fail, the team that doesn't have enough players will forfeit their game. During the first round this time will be slightly prolonged.
- Meet-up will be set at RaidCall in our own room with room ID : 1337
- Tournament is open for everyone.
- Sign up your team and have all of your members on the roster.
- Once a member creates the team on the PLAY website, other members join it by pressing the register button, then instead of creating a new team, they join an existing team, pick up their team from the list and enter password provided by team's creator.
- At least one member of every team must be present in Fnatic's room at RaidCall (room ID : 1337).
- Read the rules carefully as any violation of the rule-set may cause the disqualification of the team.
- If you are using a stand-in, it needs to be reported to an admin before the game starts. Maximum 1 stand-in allowed.
- Should you have any difficulties in signing up, feel free to contact one of our admins, as their e-mails will be listed in the comments below.
- Teams from all regions are able to sign up, you will have to contact admins for the best possible server solution.
RaidCall is designed for group communication while gaming, especially for games requiring tight teamwork such as FPS and MMORPG games. It can provide clear voice quality with extremely low latency, and there is no need to rent servers or set up a server by yourself - it's totally FREE. RaidCall makes group communication easier.
Download RaidCall right here at www.raidcall.com.