Want a taste of what it takes to build a fast-growing company with tens of millions of fans? Hungry to learn about the world of technology, entertainment and professional video gaming? Are you smart, passionate and creative and ready to learn in a fast-paced, startup environment?
We are Fnatic - born in 2004 into the new world of electronic sports (Esports). Since then, our charismatic pro-gamers have won thousands of tournaments across more than 20 games, the most out of any organisation. Through these achievements, we’ve grown to over 8 million fans on social media, with tens of millions more watching our pro-gamers compete globally each month.
Our mission is to lead the new world sport into every household through content, products and experiences, with the goal of becoming the first globally recognised lifestyle brand emerging from Esports.
Due to the explosive growth of our brand and the Esports movement as a whole, we’re searching for the next smart and driven person to join our ride.
Current Jobs Opening
Graphic Designer InternshipLondon, GB
At FNATIC we believe design is at the core of everything we do.
It forms the underlying connection between people and our mission. The experience of interacting with our brand should be clever, intuitive, and playful.
These interactions can come in many forms -
- the layout of our ecommerce platform,
- the creation of playful but simple product packaging,
- the look and feel of motion overlays in our multitude of video productions,
- the design of wall art for our new retail concept store,
- the selection of a new collection for our apparel line
- the design of new graphic prints for our mousepad collaborations
- the creation of marketing materials surrounding global product launches.
As a Graphic Designer / Art Director within our team, your days will be filled creating these engaging interactions. You’ll work alongside our global production team from across 8 locations to develop, inspire and improve the design function – driving our brand to be the premier global brand from esports.
You'll have the opportunity to work across a number of different fields, with varied work but are able to specialise if your skill sets lie in specific areas. You should have an understanding of how to work within and help define a brand. Your curiosity will seek inspiration from your environment and others, and your enthusiasm will inspire us.
You are excited by the future of the internet and what possibilities lie ahead, especially for our growing entertinament vehicle, ESPORTS.
In addition to a winning attitude, an insatiable love of design and desire to push the boundaries of what’s possible, we’re looking for these key skills:
- Excellent visual and user focused design skills with an eye for detail.
- Expert in the use of in Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch etc.
- Excellent graphic design capabilities, use of shapes, color palletes, typography and patterns to create beatuiful and compelling artwork
- Strong understanding of designing for the web, mobile and other connected devices
- Ability to work within brand and design guidelines, whilst also considering possible unique interpretations.
- Be able to demonstrate and articulate your vision when delivering a new concept for the brand
- Excited by the new opportunities with moving image, animation and adaptive/responsive layouts
- Extensive experience designing the look & feel of advertising materials
- The opportunity to work for the largest and most recognisable brand in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries.
- A new setup and your pick of our gear for one set.
- Working with an ambitious and super creative team, learning everything about the ins and outs of running a fast paced business.
- A very competitive base salary with the potential for options.
- Great office in the heart of Shoreditch in London, with 8 other locations around the world.
- Potential for travel for the business around the world.
- Varied workload, never complacent.
- Friends and Family discounts on our products for friends.
CSGO Mental CoachStockholm, SE
We are Fnatic - born in 2004 into the new world of electronic sports (Esports).Since our inception, our team has won hundreds of championships across more than 20 different titles; more than any esports organisation globally today. Through our achievements, we’ve grown our social media following to more than 6 million fans, with many more millions in terms of online viewers following our pro-gamers monthly. As a leader in competitive gaming, our vision is to become the first globally recognised esports brand; to represent this community by creating engaging experiences, content and a full range of lifestyle gaming products.
Due to our rapid growth and continued success in esports, we’re looking for a Mental Coach to nurture, motivate and lead our CS:GO team. This is a phenomenal opportunity to kickstart your career in esports and help our team reach new potentials.
Context of the role
Do you wanna be a part of the greatest and most accomplished CS:GO franchise in the World? Does leading individuals towards global success excite you? Are you solving problems before they even become apparent?
Directing the most widely supported esports team in Europe doesn’t come easily, but you’ll be in the position of developing a team spearheading a fast-paced, ever-growing industry.
You are in charge of the mental and physical well-being of the Fnatic CS:GO team, with responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Lead and inspire a team consisting of highly talented athletes from various backgrounds;
- Along with coach and manager, develop the best possible environment for players;
- Develop synergy and trust within the team;
- Constantly work on improving communication within the team;
- Keep motivation of players and staff high;
- Work with each player individually to help set personal and professional goals;
- Track players’ individual progress and support players along the way to achieving their goals;
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses within the team and communicating this knowledge to the players and coaching staff;
- Frequently evaluate the mindset and attitude of the individuals in the team and provide them with suitable feedback, balanced criticism and motivating comments;
- Work with players on developing emotional intelligence and tenacity;
- Act as a mediator.
Skills we believe are required to be successful
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Qualification, certificate or degree in human science (psychology, psychotherapy, counselling etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in their field
- Experience working with and coaching young individuals
- Experience working in a professional sporting background is prefered
- Base knowledge of CSGO preferred, although not required
- Proficiency in English and Swedish
What we have to offer
- The opportunity to work for the largest and most recognisable global esports brand in one of the most exciting and rapidly expanding industries!
- Working with a talented, international and driven team of people who all share the same passion: esports;
- Fast-paced, fun and friendly working environment;
- You’ll be given independence, which will allow you to grow quickly and gain a lot of experience in a constantly growing industry;
- Ongoing training and learning opportunities;
- Great potential for personal development and to make your mark in an international business setting.
Junior Apparel and Merchandise ManagerBelgrade, RS
A little about us
We are Fnatic - born in 2004 into the new world of esports. Since then, our pro-gamers have won thousands of tournaments across more than 20 games, the most of any organisation. Through these achievements, we’ve created a community of over million fans, with 10s of millions watching our pro-gamers compete globally each month.
Our mission is to lead this new world sport into every household through content, products and experiences, becoming the first globally recognised lifestyle brand emerging from esports. We need you to help us achieve this.
Given the explosive of esports and the continued growth of our brand as a whole, we’re in need of the next smart, driven Fnatic to join the ride.
Context of the role
Over the past couple of years Fnatic, due to its success, has become a leader brand in esports. As a consequence we’ve seen an increased demand in our merchandising and apparel. These range from our professional wear (e.g. jerseys) to casual wear (e.g. hoodies) to merchandising (e.g. key rings).
This role works with our Head of Apparel and Merchandising and team of designers to further the development of the Fnatic apparel and merchandise range plan, to contribute to our lifestyle aspirations and excite esports fans across the globe.
This role reports directly into the Head of Apparel and Merchandise.
- Assist in managing the whole process from a Product Range > Ideation > Concept to a complete Product that is manufactured according to the specified quality and margin;
- Assist the Head of Apparel and Merchandise on gathering design requirements for new products and collections, based on mood boards and input from internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating and maintaining product specification sheets for all merchandise and apparel products.
- Assist in managing product development stages, such as design reviews, product fit sessions and product launch with all stakeholders.
- Working with designers on development of new products;
- Directly work with our manufacturers to brief on new products, manage samples, give feedback on samples and place product orders;
- Alongside our Inventory & Warehousing team, assist in analysing sales figures and stock management and trigger product orders based on stock and sell-out.
- Communicate with the Logistic, Marketing & Sales team about product arrival dates for further marketing launch planning.
- Analyse fashion trends and competition to anticipate future demands of the audience and incorporate the results into the product roadmap;
- Research usage, new materials and manufacturing techniques so we can be progressive in our designs;
- Providing reports as requested by the Head of Apparel and Merchandise.
Skills we believe are required to be successful
- Solid experience (2-3 years) in fashion, retail merchandising and apparel manufacturing.
- Know-how on creating and managing product specification sheets, along with other deliverables, to bring a product from concept to an actual product as specified. This requires working knowledge of Adobe illustrator or Photoshop and Microsoft Office Excel/ Word programs.
- Experience with apparel manufacturing, which includes print/embroidery production process knowledge.
- Experience with Grading/Patterns is a big plus.
- Project management skills - you’ll be working in multiple product ranges and everything will need to come together at the required deadlines.
- You keep a clear head when under pressure.
- Great communication skills, and are comfortable dealing with your team, other teams internally, with suppliers and stores. It’ll also come handy when you will pitch your ideas to management.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Other things you should know
- Based in Belgrade, Serbia.
What we have to offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with fresh ideas and a can-do attitude to work within a well-established company alongside enthusiastic team of people and move forward in the creative world.
What we further have to offer you:
- The opportunity to work for the largest and most recognisable global brand in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries - esports;
- Working with talented, international and driven team of people;
- Fast-paced, fun and friendly team working environment;
- Office in the heart of Belgrade;
- You’ll be given independence which will allow you to grow quickly and gain a lot of experience in a constantly growing industry;
- Full benefits package.
Head of Talent AcquisitionLondon, GB
As the Head of Talent Acquisition for Fnatic you will work directly with the Founder and the CEO and be accountable for leading the overall recruitment function.
You will be instrumental in the scaling of our business as you build a recruitment engine from the ground up, enabling Fnatic to attract world-class talent, the best minds and self starters, that will be hugely impactful on both our culture and growth.
We are growing fast in all areas, so you will need to have the ability to recruit across the entire business, spanning from content and marketing to product and software development.
Your role involves keeping us one step ahead of our recruitment needs and make sure we hire only the best people at the right time. To that end we expect you to spend time with the leadership team to plan hiring priorities, building a pipeline of suitable candidates early on so we can move fast.
Finally you’ll be the recruitment and hiring expert in the company; Managers will come to you for advice and support on how to find the best person for their team. You are a role-model and a business partner / advisor to our Managers, you will quickly gain trust and respect as you shape roles, organise priorities, develop interview processes and advise on smart hiring strategies.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced hive of activity at our Shoreditch head office in London. Fnatic currently has 65 employees across 5 international offices, and this is set to double this year alone.
- Make Fnatic one of the most effective recruiting organisations in the world.
- Proactively source the best candidates. Map the market, research leads, and send compelling outreach emails.
- Talk with internal teams to understand the role, the hiring spec, and brainstorm sourcing strategies.
- Lead all searches along with the job owner, prepare the search, broadcast offers, hunt for talent, select the best, perform checks, organise feedback sessions.
- Handle candidate relationship from application through to an accepted offer.
- Create a talent attraction strategy, making Fnatic one of the most attractive companies to join.
- Filtering inbound applications from all sources
- Work with existing team members to generate referrals
- Create a talent pool of high calibre candidates who are a cultural fit.
- Maintain a solid network of peers and high performing employees to get a sense of what top talents look like.
You're a match, if you...
- Are smart, hungry and keen to build a world-class team from the ground up.
- Love the hunt. You get a real kick out of recruiting the best people, no stone left unturned.
- Are a people person. Others are drawn to your down-to-earth energy and enthusiasm.
- Have a learning mindset. You believe there are always new sourcing strategies to try, and are excited to develop your recruiting skill set
- Are a great communicator. Love to spend time to develop the right tone on the phone, face to face or by email.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in recruitment in startups preferably working in-house.
- Care deeply about providing a wonderful candidate experience.
- Are warm, authentic and trustworthy.
- Be a high profile leader. Make a name for yourself through developing a world class team that will have a huge impact on the future of entertainment.
- Work with an already ambitious and super creative team with people from Uni Lad, Google, Mercedes F1, learning everything about the ins and outs of running a fast paced startup.
- Frequent office lunch clubs, office parties with a social and rad team.
- A very competitive base salary with an equity stake in the company, you should share in rewards of success.
- Great spaces, with our HQ in the heart of Shoreditch, as well as 8 other locations around the world from Berlin to LA.
- A lot of free swag, we have some great clothes, headphones to deck you out.
Other things you should know
- Based in Shoreditch, London.
- Permanent right to work in the UK required
Can’t find your ideal position among
the current openings?
Submit your application to [email protected]